Sunday, January 28, 2007

Forgot about bloggy.

Wow, it's been an insanely long amount of time since either of us have blogged. I guess married life and school for Gabby and me, respectively, have taken up the majority of our time. Plus, not a lot has happened that would be deemed as blogolicious.

I just was reminded about my dear bloggy when I saw the war going on over at the ManSpeak blog. It's amazing... it truly brings to my attention how different a biblical view of manhood and womanhood is from the world's view.

But anyways, life is wonderful. I am excited about all the work that the Lord has done in the past month or so. I know He'll continue to work too, which is even more exciting. It always hurts when the Lord rips idols out of my firm grasp... but it's always for my good and always so freeing!

I'm going to go clean up my house now... it looks like Hurricane Dirty Clothes and Dishes (category 5) came through this weekend.

xoxXOXoxxOXOXoXox

Countdown to Vision Quest: 6 weeks!! YAY.

No comments: