Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's been a while...

Hi, folks! I am coming to you live from Krystal's on the strip where I am stealing free Wi-Fi with my brand-new lappy! I bought a really nice Toshiba yesterday from Best Buy... and it's pretty much amazing.

Anyways, I am really excited about VFC this year! It's going to be awesome to see God at work. Plus our interns are GREAT.

There are now 4 girls I live with in the Hodgson's house (next door to the Kittrells... I smell some pranks a-brewin'... tee hee). Julie Kotynski, Loren Milstead, Sara Sagraves, and Sara Brown are now my unfortunate roommates... unfortunate because they have no idea what they are getting into. No, really, ask Gabby.... I'm a weirdo. Anyways, we are trying to think of name for our house. Great names like The Bex, the VFC house, and the Pink house are timeless.... so we were hoping to get a name for ours too. I was thinking something short and catchy, but I'm fresh out of ideas. You guys got any?

With that said, keep us all in your prayers, please.

Oh, and Gabby.... post some freakin' wedding pictures.

5 comments:

Gabby said...

You'll have to take that up with the photographer on vacation... I currently have no wedding pics. I think you should name it the Brown House. I don't know if it's brown or not, but there's a lot you can do with a name like that. :)

P.S. Maybe Phillip Brown's bad credit and endless legal calls follow you to the new house.

Anonymous said...

You should call it the smelly house because I'm sure with you living there it will be very smelly! tee hee...as you put it!

Holly said...

I know it's you, neighbor.

Jennifer Sagraves said...

Well...I say you call it the Parsonage Annex

Anonymous said...

Just go short & sweet with

"The Hodge"

It'll keep you remembering the house isn't yours - so you don't trash it!