Tuesday, September 12, 2006

This bugs...

Ummm... if Gabby thinks her fruit fly infestation is bad, I think I can one-up her.

Last night I was getting in bed and I looked at my sheets and saw what I thought was a piece of lint or string or something (I didn't have my contacts in, so it could have been a bear for all I knew). So I went to flick it... and it MOVED. It was a CENTIPEDE. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I had a centipede ROMPING AROUND IN MY BED. Uggggh, barf. Luckily, Julie's the man of the house and she squished it. It could have latched onto my pupil or something.

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Yeah, well, we had maggots in our bag of potatoes making our pantry smell like fish or catfood. Top that! (I realize that James & I sound totally disgusting by now, but honestly-- our apt is immaculate! We just have lots of food and can't seem to monitor its well-being fast enough!)