Sunday, February 12, 2006

VFC Guys Are....

Last night was the annual VFC Valentine's Day party that the guys throw for the ladies of VFC. It was my first time going, so for those who don't know what this party's all about, it's basically the guys plan and put together this dinner and evening of fun that's especially catered to serving us girls and honoring us.

Well, I had an absolute blast last night!! I was so affected when I watched the video the guys put together where they each told us what they respected about us... I mean, what other group of guys would do that? It totally commends the gospel and shows God's grace in our lives (that we would desire these Godly, feminine traits) and theirs (that they would notice these things and thank God for us)! I am simply floored at the brotherly care I and countless other girls have received from VFC guys. So, if any of said guys are reading this-- thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Last evening served us in so many ways and really made us appreciate the Biblical fellowship we share with y'all! You rock! No, you're awesome! No, you're... incredible! Dangit, there needs to be a new word to describe y'all... one that is a mixture of those..... like... inrocksome..... or rawcedible. Yes, rawcedible.

Here are some pictures from last night.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for the pictures....it helps me figure out who everyone is. :)