Tuesday, April 25, 2006

All about Gabby, Part One


Well kiddies, after reading Squatty's post about his unique traits (which was totally spurred on by a conversation he and I had the night before regarding his taste in music), I decided to dedicate this post to my BFFFLBNOEWHM (best friend for flippin' life because no one else will have me).


Gabby, this one's for you.




Interesting Things About Gabrielle Marrissa Wells

  • Gabby was born in Moberly, MO on September 24, 1985.
  • Gabby severely dislikes most pictures I take of her.
  • Gabby worked as a vet clinic tech for a summer and had to clean up animal poop all the time.
  • Gabby really enjoys toilet humor.
  • When I would get grounded in high school, Gabby was the only person I was still allowed to play with.
  • Gabby does not like being poked in the armpit.
  • Gabby is really ticklish.
  • Gabby and I have only hugged once in our 7+ years of friendship. We pretty much don't ever touch, unless it's to punch one another.
  • Gabby and her fiancé James are ridiculously cute together.
  • Gabby takes amazing pictures of flowers.
  • When Gabby gets woken up or is extremely tired, she tends to talk like Napoleon Dynamite. For instance, a few months ago I knocked on her door and woke her up. When she opened the door I said, "Oh, were you asleep?" and she replied (a-la Nappy Dyno) "YES, what did you THINK?"
  • Most of the time, Gabby laughs silently. You can only tell she's laughing by her body's convulsions.
  • Gabby did not play an April Fool's Day prank on me this year, much to my suprise.
  • Gabby has lived within walking distance of me ever since I have known her.
  • Gabby has grown INSANE amounts in her Christian walk over the past few years (praise God!).
  • Sometimes Gabby drinks coffee, but she mostly hates the stuff with a burning passion.
  • Once, Gabby accidently washed her face with nail polish remover.
  • Gabby can play Dance Dance Revolution like it's going out of style.
  • Gabby forgets to put on deodorant... often.
  • Gabby is going to graduate college with honors.
  • Gabby's brain shuts off in mid-sentence sometimes.
  • Gabby has started to gain a shoe fetish... I think she's got about 30 pairs now.
  • One time Gabby sang a complete song in her sleep. The scary part was it was actually really good...
  • Gabby really enjoys buying rip-off brands instead of name-brand items... like Dr. Thunder instead of Dr. Pepper, and Kroger Zips instead of Ritz. She's even bought generic Kool-Aid packets. I mean, really, how much money does that save you, like 3 cents?
  • Gabby is one of the worst drivers I know.
  • Gabby is ÜBER artistic. She can paint, draw, and photoshop things like none other. I bet when she was littler, she was the only kid in her class to color inside the lines.
  • Gabby is pretty clumsy. She trips and falls off things quite a bit. Last week she completely ate it while getting off the couch.

I hope you all enjoyed this tribute to my homegirl. I know that after reading this she is going to make a post to get revenge, so check back soon.

1 comment:

Cap Stewart said...

September 20 (Holly), September 21 (Cap), September 24 (Gabby)--and I know there have to be more than just us.... We need to have an official September birthday bash or something.