Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Countdown!

I just realized today that we only have 9 days until the end of classes and only 102 days till the wedding! Hooray! The last two weeks of class are a breeze for me (for once!) since all of my teachers are on schedules with 2 exams during the semester and 1 final. It's awesome. Plus one of my classes is art-- so I just have to do 3 paintings for our final project-- and one class is conditioning. It's a blessing to finally have an easy semester (now that it's my last full one!). I've got 2 economics classes in June and then I'll be done with college on July 7th! I guess the thought of "you have to go into the real world" isn't so daunting since I'll be married 22 days later and will busy out of my mind for those few weeks, but I think it'll be much better than classes. I'm going to hunt for jobs some more and study for the upcoming exams now. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Cap Stewart said...

Luck is not a factor.

This message brought to you by the SDP (Sound Doctrine Police)