Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Internet is full of amazing little treats...



April Fools day is fast approaching. I say this because Gabby and I have been in a war over our college years, each one trying to out-do the other when the holiday rolls around. Our freshman year, I began the competition with a flawless prank. I told our suitemate that I would be putting Icy Hot on the toilet seat, so to make sure she didn't forget. When I got back from class that afternoon, I was informed that Gabby's posterior had been tingling for nearly 30 minutes. A simple prank indeed, and it was glorious.

Sophomore year was Gabby's year to take the cake. I came back from a day spent at the Car Show to find my ENTIRE desk covered in Saran Wrap. Not just the big things, but every pencil, every envelope, every piece of paper... everything. Then I noticed the larger-than-life-size picture of me looking portly and making a hideous face (darn those blackmail pictures) hanging in our dorm window which faced the main parking lot. Above that was hanging my underwear, followed by a sign that read "THIS IS MY ROOMMATE'S UNDERWEAR." And, last but not least, when I opened the freezer, all of my other (aka icy) undergarments were found.

So, now it's our junior year. It's the last April Fool's I will have with Gabby as my roommate. What to do, what to do...

Any suggestions? Email them to me.

No comments: