Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Everytime I go to WalMart, something weird happens.

I'm in WallyWorld today at around 11:30am. At this time of day, only really old people are there. I mean, really, it's basically a scientific fact. So, I'm walking down the main aisle, just minding my own business, when out of nowhere this older man comes zooming around the corner and almost runs into me. I smile and move out of his way and keep walking, but then I notice that he has stopped next to me and is talking. I am like, what the crap. So after he gets done mumbling, I look at him and say, "I'm sorry, but what did you just say?".... and he replies with the best sentence a 75-year-old man could have ever said:

"Well, I've been trying to hit someone all day, but I just haven't had any luck."

I laughed really hard, and then he looked at me once my laughter had died down and said, "You're a pretty girl. Have a good day," and walked off.

Only at WalMart, folks. Only at WalMart.

2 comments:

Mike said...

that's funny! i ran into lon on purpose at walmart once. ya shoulda seen his face. speaking of faces, where did you get that picture that is on your profile? crazy!

The Sagraves Family said...

This is Krista or Mrs. Sagraves :)

I go to Walmart at 11:30 am......does that make me old. I guess that's why you call me Mrs. Sagraves

Have a great day !