Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hi, Concrete? Meet my face.

So, after one of the most fun Leadership Team meetings ever, a group of us went poster blitzing over the UT campus. Peter Hedger, Walt, and I were joking around about Agressive Walking. Pete and Walt kept doing all these cool moves, so after a while, Peter's like "Hey Holly, how about you freakin' freestyle that post right there!" So I did a really sweet move, but my foot got caught on the pole and I three-step fell right into the pavement. Apparently it was so hilarious that no one even helped me up because they were laughing too hard. The end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet moves! I'm one of those people who is so completely unskilled at walking that sometimes it looks like I'm trying to do some Xtreme Walking but I'm really not.


I decided to leave 10 random comments tonight (you're number 4) so hopefully I'm not a nutty as you may think.