Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Today's Math Lesson: 2 large cups of coffee = 7 bathroom trips within a 3-hour period.

Okay, okay. I know you all are just DYING to know what's been going on in our lives. I can only write about mine right now, so those of you who were waiting on Gabby to post... welllllp, it was nice knowin' ya.

Firstly, I'd like to announce that I suck at waking up at 6:00am. My schedule got thrown off when Mom came into town this past weekend, and I've not gotten up early since Friday morning (yes, that's 4 missed mornings). I am so thankful that my spiritual discipline performance doesn't determine my favor with the Lord. I want to get back in the swing of things because I love God, and I want to know Him more and equip myself daily! So, I joyfully return to the 6:00am club tomorrow morning. =) And thanks to the New Orleans ladies (Jen and Danielle) for being so encouraging, even when you're 10 hours away!

Secondly, I HAVE CHOSEN A MAJOR. *drumroll, please* Communication Studies. I met with my former speech teacher, Mrs. Laura Smith (my favorite teacher ever, might I add), to get some help with the whole process since she's one of the top dogs in the school of communications. She is a Christian, so it was nice to have some Godly advice coming from her. Anyways, yeah, that's the major change. Apparently I enjoy going to school and will be here for another 47 years... shut up, your mom goes to college.

Thirdly, I love the girls in my Bible studies! The Humes girls and the girls in the Biblical Single Womanhood study are AWESOME!!

Fourthly, potato salad.

Fifthly, what the heck is up with this weather??! It's doing a number on my health... one day it's like 60 and I feel like wearing shorts (but that would mean I'd actually have to shave the forest that is my legs, ACK).... the next day there is a chance for snow and the thickest parka won't keep out the wind. I do not understand.

Sixthly, next time you see Peter Hedger, give him a wet willy. Everytime he's around me, he gives me like 10 in a row, so dangit, it's on like Donkey Kong.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay away from Peter Hedger

Cap Stewart said...

I disagree with your fourth point.

Cap Stewart said...

I didn't make myself clear. (Just because I have a brain doesn't mean I always use it.) I was talking to Holly, not anonymous.

Holly said...

How can you disagree with potato salad? It's only the best summer food ever, besides watermelon.

Jennifer Sagraves said...

Oh how I enjoy your funny blogs...very fun. PS...I'm with you on the Peter Hedger deal...he HIT me last week...he hits women!
tee hee hee...that's how rumors get started!