Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hmm, burning bush, anyone?

So when you ask for burning bushes, the Lord is faithful to lay down some clear answers. I had a lot of answered prayer today. For one, I am not supposed to be in a courtship right now. For two, I am changing majors and staying here in Knoxville. For three, God is SO GOOD and His sovereign will is best! So yay for the Lord turning a trial into a blessing! I have learned so much about trusting in Him in the past few months, and I am so thankful for that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your new major Holly?
(so glad you're not leaving) :)

Holly said...

Hehe, the new major is up in the air until I can do a DARS report (where they look at your credit hours and see what would fit you best). But I'm hoping for something in communications or PR.

Anonymous said...

P.R. was my major! I think you'd be good at it--- (and don't tell anyone I said this... but it's a pretty easy major...) :)